Coating color : Black
• Current sensing chip resistors of 4-terminal construction with current terminals and voltage (KELVIN) terminals.
• Despite ultra low resistance, high resistance accuracy is realized.
• No change in resistance value after soldering to a circuit board, even for D (±0.5%) or F (±1.0%) class.
• Excellent T.C.R. achieved(±50×10-6/K)
• Flame retardant type resin is used. (UL94 V-0)
• Suitable for reflow, flow and iron solderings.
• Products with lead free termination meet EU-RoHS requirements.
• Electric automobiles
• Industrial robots
|1 : 1W
2 : 2W
|T : Sn
(L : Sn/Pb)
|4digits||D : ±0.5%
F : ±1%
The terminal surface material lead free is standard.
Contact us when you have control request for environmental hazardous material other than the substance specified by EU-RoHS.
For further information on taping, please refer to Common Specification
|Type||Power Rating||Resistance Range（Ω）||Resistance Tolerance||T.C.R.||Dielectric Withstanding Voltage||Rated Ambient Temp.||Operating Temp. Range|
|CSR1||1W||5m to 50m
|±50||500V||+70°C||-55°C to +125°C|
Rated voltage=√(Power Rating×Resistance value.)
Regarding the temperature rise , the value of the temperature varies per conditions and board for use since the temperature is measured under our measuring conditions.
Please refer tous befor use.
For resistors operated at an ambient temperature of 70°C or above, a power rating shall be derated in accordance with the above derating curve.