• The super low resistance (2mΩ - )is suitable to sense large current.
• All custom-made products.
• Easy soldering. Applicable for reflow soldering.
• An automatic mounting machine is applicable.
• Products with lead free termination meet EU-RoHS requirements.
1. Resistive wire
|72：A, B, C-Style||A
D：SnAgCu * 2
Contact us when you have control request for environmental hazardous material other than the substance specified by EU-RoHS.
For further information on taping, please refer to Common Specification.
*1 Only A and B styles are Non-presolder type.
*2 Onｌy C style is SnAgCu type.
|2m to 8m||2L0 to 8L0|
|Operating Temp. |
|LR72A||72||0.5W||2 to 8||J:±5%||±100||+70°C||-40°C to +180°C|
|LR72B||72||0.25W||3 to 5|
|LR72C||72||1W||2,3||±350||+85°C||-40°C to +155°C|
*4 Rated power in case of glass epoxy resin (FR-4) is used for the substrate material.
*5 Plaese consult with us in advance about resistance value for custom-made products.
Other, shapes and resistances than the above are also available on request.
For resistors operated at an ambient temperature of 70°C or higher, a power rating shall be derated in accordance with the left derating curve.