• Note PCs
• Battery packs
• AC Adapters
• DC-DC converters, etc.
• SMD type of small size, ultra-low resistance (3m) and high accuracy (0.5%) resistor for current sensing.
• Encapsulated with flame retardant resin molding. (UL94 V0)
• Excellent dimension accuracy, mountability and shock-resistance due to molded products.
• Excellent terminal strength and solderability due to structure of a metal plate terminal electrode.
• Easy to absorb the thermal expansion and shrinkage because of a metal plate terminal structure.
• Suitable for flow, reflow and iron solderings.
• Products with lead free termination meet EU-RoHS requirements. EU-RoHS regulation is not intended for Pb-glass contained in electrode, resistor element and glass.
• AEC-Q200 Qualified.
|Product Code||Power Rating||Terminal Surface Material||Taping||Nominal
|07 : 0.75W
1 : 1W
2 : 2W
|T : Sn
(L : Sn / Pb※2)
TE : Plastic
BK : Bulk
|D , F : 4digits
J , G : 3digits
|D : ±0.5%
F : ±1%
G : ±2%
J : ±5%
*2 With SL07 and SLN2, only the symbol T is available as the terminal surface material.
The terminal surface material lead free is standard.
Contact us when you have control request for environmental hazardous material other than the substance specified by EU-RoHS.
For further information on taping, please refer to Common Specification.
|Resistance RangeΩ(E24)*3||T.C.R. *4|
|SL07||0.75W||-||5m to 100m||-||5m to 100m||0 to 200:R≦10mΩ
0 to 150:R≧11mΩ
|TSL1||1W||10m to 100ｍ||5m to 100m||-||5m to 100m||±180:R≦13mΩ
10m to 1M
|5m to 1M||3m , 4m||3m to 22M||200V||400V|
|SL2||2W||10m to 1M||5m to 1M||3m , 4m||3m to 22M||±180:R≦10mΩ
5m to 200m
|5m to 200m||-||5m to 200m||±110:R＜10mΩ
Rated voltage= √(Power Rating×Resistance value) or Max. working voltage, whichever is lower.
*3 Available for 3m, 4m, 5m, 6m, 7m, 8m and 9m inside each resistance range.
*4 Please ask us separately about T.C.R. (±50 and ±75×10-6/K).
|SLZ1||0.5mΩ max.||44A||4000 max.|
For resistors operated at an ambient temperature of 70 or above, a power
rating shall be derated in accordance with the above derating curve.
Regarding the temperature rise, the value of the temperature varies per conditions and board for use since the temperature is measured under our measuring conditions.Please refer to us before use.